FOUNDATION IN ARTS
The Foundation in Arts program utilizes various learning methodologies which prepare students for bachelor degree in humanities stream. This program exposes students to the vigorous requirements of tertiary education, preparing them to be critical thinkers.
5 credits in SPM (including BM, English, Maths and 2 others plus a pass in History)
Progression Route to Degree Programme
On successful completion of Foundation in Arts, students are qualified to enrol directly into the Bachelor in Business (International Business) from Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMaP) or any other degree programme for undergraduate course of their choice.
● Continuous course work (50%)
● Final examination (50%)
1 year (3 semesters)
April & August
● Introduction To Business
● Language And Communication
● Introduction To Accounting
● Business Mathematics
● Essentials Of Management
● Principle Of Economics
● Introduction To Business Ethics
● Presentation Skills
● Critical Thinking
● Computer Applications
● Introduction To Psychology
● Business Statistics
● Essentials Of Business Communications
● Pathway to Degree programme @Regent College or any other institution.
● Foundation in Arts in Regent College is an entry program to Bachelor of Business ( International Business) with UniMAP)